Scrap Metal Recycling
For a FREE estimate on your scrap metal material, contact us at 844-564-6087 (ext.3), via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the form on this page.
We can assure that your scrap metals and dross, regardless of quantities, will be processed in an ISO Certified 14001 facility and recycled under strict supervision by AIM Solder.
We are buyers and recyclers of all tin and lead based alloys as as well as other nonferrous metals including:
- Radiator Drippings, Dross, and Pot Dumpings
- Electronic Pot Dumpings – i.e. 60/40, 63/37, 97/3, 95/5 and SAC Alloys
- Sweated & Unsweated Electronic Dross – i.e. 60/40, 63/37, 97/3, 95/5 and SAC Alloys
- Tin Dross from Tin Coating of Copper
- Pure Tin Dross and Tin Skimmings
- High Tin, Babbitt Metal, and Dross
- Pewter and Jewelry Scrap, Drippings, Dross, and Pot Dumpings
- Tin Plating Sludge
- Scrap Solder Metal from both Electronic and Industrial Processes
- Clean Scrap Lead, Cable Lead, Soft Lead, and Scrap Mixed Lead
- Tin/Zinc Metal & Dross
Mayer Alloys Corporation also has the capability of processing and refining your scrap material by adding the necessary tin and lead units or other necessary metal units and returning to you a certified alloy to meet your needs.
Contact us today for a free estimate on your scrap material at 844-564-6087 (ext. 3), via email at email@example.com or by filling out the form on this page.