Since 1981, Mayer Alloys has been proudly serving businesses in Garden City, MI with a variety of products and services, including solder and alloy sales, electronic waste recycling, non-ferrous scrap metal reclamation, and warehousing and packaging services.
- Solder and Alloy Products for Sale
- Commercial Non-Ferrous Scrap Metal Recycling
- Electronic Waste Recycling
- Warehousing, Packaging and Commercial Parking Rental
Mayer Alloys stocks and supplies the highest quality lead free solder and a complete line of tin and lead based alloys and lead free alloys throughout Garden City. Check out our full line of high quality non-ferrous metals by visiting our Products page. We also have the relevant Safety Data Sheets and Technical Data Sheets available for your viewing.
As the master distributor for AIM Solder, all material we stock and supply is guaranteed and certified to comply with ISO 9001 standards.
Buy what you want when you want it and we will ship your material the same day it is ordered in most cases!
We serve many industries, including:
- Bait and Tackle
- Figurines & Jewelry
- Radiation Shielding
- Stained Glass
- Wire Cloth
See all of our solder and alloy product offerings. Our customer service is top notch and always available. Have questions? Our expert technical assistance will easily be able to help with your needs or metallurgic questions at all times. Contact us or give us a call at 844-564-6087.
Mayer Alloys provides non-ferrous scrap metal reclamation services for businesses in Garden City with tin alloys, lead-based alloys, non-ferrous or hard-to-recycle metals to dispose of. When you recycle with us, you can expect:
- Competitive pricing
- On-time payment
- Environmentally responsible recycling – and documentation to prove it
Read more about our commercial scrap metal recycling program, and for price quotations and/or technical assistance, we invite you to contact us or give us a call at 844-564-6087.
Whether you represent a business, municipality, hospital, school or university, or are just doing some house cleaning, Mayer Alloys is ready and able to to help you dispose of electronic waste for the businesses and residents of Garden City and the Metro Detroit area.
Through our partnership with OmniSource Electronics Recycling, we are able to handle your e-waste in a matter that is:
- Secure – Items containing potentially sensitive data, such as hard drives, are destroyed prior to recycling in accordance with Department of Defense security standards.
- Environmentally Friendly – All recycling efforts are handled in an R2-Certified facility, ensuring that items with lead and other hazardous materials won’t end up in a landfill.
- Responsible – Upon receiving items to be recycled, Mayer Alloys will provide you with certificates of destruction and responsible recycling to retain for your company’s records.
We can recycle all forms of consumer and commercial electronics, from computers to cell phones, audio equipment to medical devices, data storage to military equipment, printed circuit boards and so much more!
Read more about our commercial e-waste recycling program, and if you’d like to discuss how we can help with the safe disposal of your unneeded electronics, contact us or give us a call at 844-564-6087.
Our 36,000 sq. ft. distribution warehouse is just minutes outside of Detroit and can provide a variety of inventory management services for businesses in Garden City and the rest of Metro Detroit, including:
- Secure short-term and long-term storage
- Distribution on unit or bulk basis
- Receiving, warehousing and shipping, including just-in-time services
- Secure outdoor parking for your trucks and other commercial vehicles
- Mil-spec and contract packaging services
Garden City, Michigan is a suburb of over 27,000 residents located about 10 miles west of Detroit. Among its notable landmarks include the honeymoon cottage of Henry Ford and his wife, Clara Jane Bryant.
For more information on Garden City, check out these local resources: