Looking for assistance with warehousing and distribution? Mayer Alloys can help. We are a full service 3PL warehouse. Our services include:
- Shipping and Receiving
- Distribution and Order Fulfillment
- Labeling, Packaging and Reworking
- Cross-Docking Services – Cross Border and Domestic
- Inbound/Outbound Management
- Just-in-time (JIT) Shipments
- Short-term Secure Storage
- Unit or Bulk Distribution
- Canadian and other international receiving, shipping and distribution
- Mil-spec and commercial packaging
Our 36,000 sq. ft. warehouse facility is located just minutes from downtown Detroit, MI and the US-Canada border, and has the capacity and staff to handle your warehouse service needs, including shipping, receiving, fulfillment and cross-docking.
- Contact Us
- U.S.-Canada Cross-Docking, Warehousing and Distribution
- Distribution Center Services
- Short-term Storage
- Our Location
Whether you’re a small business struggling to singlehandedly manage storage and distribution of your product, or a larger company that needs extra resources to receive and distribute your products, you can trust our team to ensure that your goods are handled with the utmost care.
We can provide your organization with experienced warehouse staff and a warehouse management system to keep track of all your inventory by SKU, as well as your inbound shipments and orders. Our warehouse team has over 40 years experience and has the expertise needed to make the process efficient and easy for you.
Hours of operation: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Deliveries are accepted by appointment 8am-2pm.
Give us more details about your warehousing and distribution needs and request a quote with the form on this page.
Looking for assistance with packaging your inventory as well? Check out our packaging services and learn how we can help!
USA – Canada Cross-Docking Services
Looking to optimize your supply chain for your inbound USA shipments? You can count on Mayer’s Cross Border cross docking Services to provide you with a one-stop solution to receive all of your inbound shipments, provide you with the right information to pre-clear your shipments and consolidate and prepare them for pickup. Why work with Mayer?
- Located Close to the border and easy to access. Located just outside of Detroit only 13 miles from the US-Canada border, we’re easily accessible for cross-border shipments, especially those coming from Windsor.
- Safe and Secure. Our warehouse is protected by 24/7 indoor and outdoor video surveillance, granting you peace of mind the entire time your shipment is in our possession.
- Pallets and Cartons. Whether you’re storing small cartons, oversized pallets, or something in-between, our 36,000 square foot warehouse can easily accommodate your US-inbound shipment. Everything will be safely and securely stored until they’re pre-cleared and ready to be taken to their next destination.
- Docks and doors. Our experienced, skillful warehouse team will work to receive your shipment however necessary, whether it be with a loading dock or overhead doors – both of which are fully available at our facility.
- Save Money and Time. By offering a singular location to ship all of your US-inbound cargo, Mayer Alloys can create greater efficiency in your supply chain.
- Avoid Customs Delays. Our warehouse team knows and ins and outs of preparing goods for customs, and will work with you to provide the info needed to reach pre-clearance status on your shipments and cut down on costly delays once your drivers reach the border.
One-Stop cross-docking is an ideal solution for Canadian businesses with USA inbound shipments Simply contact us or give us a call and we’ll sort out the details with you.
Distribution Center Services
Mayer Alloys can manage the distribution of goods stored in our warehouse to your partners or end customers across the country. Whether you’re looking for a long-term partner to this end or simply need some assistance in handling the distribution of an overflow of product, we’ll be glad to take on your job. Services included:
- Order fulfillment to your customers – Mayer will pick and pack your order and ship it to your customers
- Unit or Bulk Distribution – we’ll adapt to your needs to deliver your goods in the most efficient manner possible.
- Inbound/Outbound management of goods to take even more pressure and hassle away from your team, leaving you to focus on what you do best.
- Just-in-time shipping on all goods to help minimize your supply chain costs.
- And more!
Domestic Cross-Docking Services
Our expert cross-docking capabilities aren’t exclusive to international businesses! If you’re shipping from one domestic point to another, we’d be happy to accommodate you in receiving your shipments, storing them on a short term basis and prepping your goods for an outbound carrier.
Short Term Storage
Reasons why companies look for a short-term storage warehouse:
- Production surpluses
- When moving business and inventory to a new location
- To make more warehouse space
No matter the reason you’re looking for short-term storage, warehousing with us is the ideal solution for keeping your inventory safely stored while it’s awaiting sale or shipping elsewhere. As a fully equipped third-party public warehouse service, we can handle temporary storage for parts of all shapes and sizes. We offer:
- Two loading docks available to schedule your shipments. Our experienced warehouse staff will unload your products and receive them in our warehouse management system.
- Consolidation and deconsolidation for distribution and outbound shipping.
- We accept goods on a pallet or carton basis – no need to reconfigure your packaging to store your goods with us. Note: we do not offer rental of space by the square foot.
Looking for a short-term storage solution? Contact us and let us know the details – we’d be happy to see if we can accommodate you. Please note that space availability is limited, so reserve your spot today!