Mayer offers full-service 3PL Warehouse and Distribution Services to meet our customers' supply chain needs. All under one roof.
Looking for assistance with warehousing and distribution? Mayer Alloys can help. We are a full service 3PL warehouse. Our warehouse and packaging services include:
- Shipping and Receiving
- Distribution and Order Fulfillment
- Labeling, Packaging and Reworking
- Cross-Docking Services
- Custom Crating and Fiberboard Solutions
- Inbound/Outbound Management
- Just-in-time (JIT) Shipments
- Short-term Secure Storage
- Unit or Bulk Distribution
- Canadian and other international cross-docking, receiving, shipping and distribution
- Mil-spec and commercial packaging
Our 36,000 sq. ft. warehouse facility is located just minutes from downtown Detroit, MI and the US-Canada border, and has the capacity and staff to handle your warehouse service needs, including shipping, receiving, fulfillment and cross-docking. Whether you’re a small business struggling to singlehandedly manage storage and distribution of your product, or a larger company that needs extra resources to receive and distribute your products, you can trust our team to ensure that your goods are handled with the utmost care. We can provide your organization with experienced warehouse staff and a warehouse management system to keep track of all your inventory by SKU, as well as your inbound shipments and orders. Our warehouse team has over 40 years experience and has the expertise needed to make the process efficient and easy for you.
Learn more about how our 3PL warehousing services can meet your supply chain needs. Contact us at 844-564-6087 x104, email email@example.com, or complete the form in the link below. Looking for assistance with packaging your inventory as well? Check out our packaging services and learn how we can help!
We are open Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. Deliveries are accepted by appointment 8am-2pm.
If you are interested in learning more about our receiving and shipping services, contact us at 844-564-6087 x104, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Click Here to give us more details about your warehousing and distribution needs.
Looking to optimize your supply chain for your inbound USA shipments? You can count on Mayer’s International Cross-docking Services to provide you with a one-stop solution to receive all of your inbound shipments, provide you with the right information to pre-clear your shipments and consolidate and prepare your goods for pickup. Here are some of the reasons you companies choose to work with Mayer.
- Located Close to the border and easy to access. Located just outside of Detroit only 13 miles from the US-Canada border, we’re easily accessible for cross-border shipments, especially those coming from Windsor.
- Safe and Secure. Our warehouse is protected by 24/7 indoor and outdoor video surveillance, granting you peace of mind the entire time your shipment is in our possession.
- Pallets and Cartons. Whether you’re storing small cartons, oversized pallets, or something in-between, our 36,000 square foot warehouse can easily accommodate your US-inbound shipment. Everything will be safely and securely stored until they’re pre-cleared and ready to be taken to their next destination.
- Docks and doors. Our experienced, skillful warehouse team will work to receive your shipment however necessary, whether it be with a loading dock or overhead doors – both of which are fully available at our facility.
- Save Money and Time. By offering a singular location to ship all of your US-inbound cargo, Mayer Alloys can create greater efficiency in your supply chain.
- Avoid Customs Delays. Our warehouse team knows and ins and outs of preparing goods for customs, and will work with you to provide the info needed to reach pre-clearance status on your shipments and cut down on costly delays once your drivers reach the border.
Domestic Cross-Docking Services
Our expert cross-docking capabilities aren’t exclusive to international businesses! If you’re shipping from one domestic point to another, we’d be happy to accommodate you in receiving your shipments, storing them on a short term basis and prepping your goods for an outbound carrier
- Order fulfillment to your customers – Mayer will pick and pack your order and ship it to your customers
- Unit or Bulk Distribution – we’ll adapt to your needs to deliver your goods in the most efficient manner possible.
- Inbound/Outbound Management of Goods to take even more pressure and hassle away from your team, leaving you to focus on what you do best.
- Just-in-time shipping on all goods to help minimize your supply chain costs.
- And more!
Some of the reasons that companies look for a short-term storage warehouse include
- Production surpluses
- When moving their business and inventory to a new location
- To make more warehouse space
- Two loading docks available to schedule your shipments. Our experienced warehouse staff will unload your products and receive them in our warehouse management system.
- Consolidation and deconsolidation for distribution and outbound shipping.
- We accept goods on a pallet or carton basis – no need to reconfigure your packaging to store your goods with us. Note: we do not offer rental of space by the square foot.