Competitive, Reliable Commercial Scrap Metal Recycling Solutions
Mayer Alloys Corporation is based in the Metro Detroit area and provides business to business scrap metal recycling solutions. We provide our customers with:
- Competitive Scrap Prices
- On-Time Payment
- Reliable Transportation
- Environmentally Responsible Recycling and Documentation for your company’s records
Mayer Alloys can guarantee that your scrap metals and dross, regardless of quantities, will be processed in an ISO Certified 14001 facility.
We are buyers and recyclers of all tin and lead based alloys as as well as other nonferrous metals and hard to recycle metals. Some of the scrap metals we purchase include:
- Radiator Drippings, Dross, and Pot Dumpings
- Electronic Pot Dumpings – i.e. 60/40, 63/37, 97/3, 95/5 and SAC Alloys
- Sweated & Unsweated Electronic Dross – i.e. 60/40, 63/37, 97/3, 95/5 and SAC Alloys
- Tin Dross from Tin Coating of Copper
- Pure Tin Dross and Tin Skimmings
- High Tin, Babbitt Metal, and Dross
- Pewter and Jewelry Scrap, Drippings, Dross, and Pot Dumpings
- Tin Plating Sludge
- Solder Scrap and Dross from Electronic and Industrial Processes
- Clean Scrap Lead, Cable Lead, Soft Lead, and Scrap Mixed Lead
- Tin/Zinc Metal & Dross
- Silver bearing materials and silver solder
- Tin bearing metals
- Lead scrap and lead alloys
- Bismuth and Bismuth Alloys – Metal and Drosses
- Hard to Recycling Materials
Mayer Alloys Corporation has the capabilities to provide conversion solutions, processing and refining your scrap material by adding the necessary metal units and returning to you a certified alloy to meet your needs.
To find out how we can help you with your company’s scrap metal needs, Contact us at 844-564-6087 (ext. 3), via email at email@example.com or by filling out the form on this page.
NOTE: Mayer Alloys Corporation does NOT purchase scrap Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Iron or any type of ferrous metal alloys. We also do NOT purchase and/or recycle consumer appliances or cars. In addition, Mayer Alloys is NOT a residential scrap metal buyer and does not have a scrap yard open to the public.